NNPC commisions long awaited gas project

NNPC commisions long awaited gas project The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has so far completed, commissioned and delivered 500km of gas pipelines between 2010 to date as part of an aggressive expansion of gas pipeline infrastructure across the country. Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru, stated this on Tuesday in Abuja …

NNPC commisions long awaited gas project Read More »

Far Limited sees huge oil resource in Gambia

Far Limited sees huge oil resource in Gambia Two Far Limited-operated prospects located in Blocks A2 and A5 offshore The Gambia have a combined best estimate prospective resource of 1.1 billion barrels of oil. Earlier this year, Far took over 80% interest in offshore Blocks A2 and A5 from Erin Energy while Erin kept the remaining 20% …

Far Limited sees huge oil resource in Gambia Read More »

NNPC and Chevron seals up Crude Oil and Gas Production deal

NNPC and Chevron seals up Crude Oil and Gas Production deal Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) have executed the second and final phase of an Alternative Financing Agreement that would increase crude oil production in the country by about 39,000 barrels per day. The agreement, which was signed in London at …

NNPC and Chevron seals up Crude Oil and Gas Production deal Read More »

Special Discount

 *Limited period offer.

Sign up and get 10% off every epochem chemical purchase

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top