Epoxy Oilserv Nigeria is the distributor of food grade chemicals in Nigeria, we have large stock of sodium benzoate in our warehouses across Nigeria.
It is the sodium salt of benzoic acid, which is often used as a preservative and anti-corrosive agent in a variety of industries.
Uses of Sodium Benzoate:
Due to sodium benzoate’s preservative and antifungal properties, it is often used in conventional and even some green cleaning furniture polishes, toilet bowl cleaners, dishwashing detergent gels, carpet cleaning products, upholstery cleaners, and dishwasher cleaners.
Sodium Benzoate can also be found in a multitude of other industries:
- Auto care: antifreeze
- Arts & Crafts: liquid soap colorants
- Food: sodas, other carbonated beverages, fruit juices, salad dressings, condiments, etc.
- Laundry: starches
- Medicine: IVs (e.g., when caffeine is administered according to the Institute for Safe Medication Practices) and medicines (e.g., liquid cough syrups, liquid acetaminophen, amoxicillin, and medicinal creams)
- Personal Care: hair (e.g., shampoos, colorants, conditioners, and hairsprays) dental (e.g., mouthwashes, toothpastes), skin (e.g., body and facial washes, sunscreens, deodorants), and baby care products (e.g., baby wipes)
- Pet Care: dental products
Details of Sodium Benzoate can be found in Wikipedia and Pubchem
Contact us for product availability in NIgeria